How to Set up Your Machine
In this video, Nestor Porres and Tom McArdle cover everything you need to know about unboxing and setting up your Airbotx machine! Please refer to the user manual for additional instructions.
Get More Tips from Tom Including:
Coverage Area Recommendations & Variables to Consider
Airbotx Machine Features
How to Clean and Maintain Your Airbotx Machine
How to Set up Your Airbotx Machine
Unpacking Your Machine
- Your machine will come with two boxes on top and a power cord. Take these out and set them to the side.
- The machine is 65 pounds and has two handles, so it can be taken out by one person but, of course, is always easier with two.
- The MERV 8 and HEPA filters are already installed in the machine. The machine comes with keys to open up the intake side of the machine. To access the filters, use the keys to open the intake door.
Setting up Your Machine:
- Install the four UV-C Lamps:
- First, remove the upper chamber by unlatching the four locks and pulling up on the handle located directly on top of the machine.
- Next, take the lamps out of the white boxes that came with the machine and clamp them in (Watch 01:37 of explanation video for example).
- Once your lamps are installed, attach the wire harnesses by aligning the the end of the lamp and press in–do not twist! (Watch 02:42 of explanation video for example).
- Pick up the chamber and return to the machine and secure the four latches.
- Connect the power cord to the input located at the top of the machine. Your Airbotx machine is now ready to operate!
**A black cap is included with your machine. You can use it to cover either one of the exhausts if you want to shoot the machine in one direction.
If you have any questions about your machine’s set up or operations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.